Be the first to write review
A creamy luxury wash for sensitive skin, specially formulated to give instant softness to your skin. This cream has all the benefits that comes with Avocado.
Premium soft skin: A classic favorite fragrance made even better by perfume. Their goatmilk is a warm and moisture touch of delicious avocado that everyone will love.
SKIN’S BEST FRIEND: The premium goat milk Skincare soft is rich and creamy. With regular use it’s designed to ease rough skin, making it smooth and silky. It also does not leave a greasy residue like many other body wash.
MAINTAIN HEALTHY SKIN: The Goat Milk Skincare Shower Cream nourishes and conditions skin without leaving a greasy residue. It’s perfect for soothing dry and cracked skin without creating an uncomfortable slippery surface for your body.
WHY GOAT MILK: Goat milk is naturally enriched with high amounts of protein, fat, iron, and lots of vitamins. It has a pH nearly the same as human skin that allows our product to easily be absorbed into human skin with no greasy residue, keeping you moisturized and nourished.
FRIENDLY FOR EVERYONE: GOAT'S MILK products are dermatologist tested, paraben free, gluten free. Feel good with LoverCare Goat Milk skincare products. A deep moisturizing, super soft shower cream, specially formulated to give instant softness to your skin.
Volume: 40.7 fl. oz. or 1200ml.
Expiration Date: No more printed on bottle. Only batch number
a great variety of skin care benefits. Avocado helps relieve dry and itchy skin and moisturises deeply. It will also help keep the skin plump and decrease the effects of aging.
Avocado contains a high amount of strong skin agents such as vitamins A, C, E & K, proteins, unsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids to keep your skin healthy and hydrated every day.
Goat's milk is considered beneficial for the skin due to its unique composition of nutrients and natural properties. It has been used in skincare for centuries and is known for its potential benefits, especially for individuals with sensitive or dry skin. Here are some reasons why goat's milk is good for the skin:
1. Moisturizing: Goat's milk is naturally rich in fatty acids and triglycerides, which are excellent moisturizers. It helps hydrate and nourish the skin, making it particularly beneficial for individuals with dry or dehydrated skin.
2. Vitamins and Minerals: Goat's milk is a source of various vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, B1, B6, B12, C, D, and E, as well as zinc and selenium. These nutrients can help promote healthy skin and combat the signs of aging.
3. Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHAs): Goat's milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids, such as lactic acid, which can help exfoliate the skin gently. AHAs promote the removal of dead skin cells, leaving the skin smoother and more radiant. This can be particularly beneficial for those with dull or uneven skin tone.
4. Anti-Inflammatory: Goat's milk has anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe irritated or sensitive skin. It may help alleviate symptoms associated with conditions like eczema or psoriasis.
5. Natural Cleanser: The fats in goat's milk act as natural cleansers, helping to remove dirt and impurities from the skin's surface. This can be useful for keeping the skin clean and preventing clogged pores.
6. pH Balance: Goat's milk has a pH level that is close to the skin's natural pH, which helps maintain the skin's acid mantle, a protective barrier against bacteria and environmental pollutants. This balance is essential for healthy skin.
7. Collagen and Elastin Production: Goat's milk contains amino acids that support the production of collagen and elastin, proteins that contribute to skin's elasticity and firmness.
8. Gentle for Sensitive Skin: Goat's milk is generally well-tolerated by individuals with sensitive or easily irritated skin. It is less likely to cause allergic reactions compared to some other skincare ingredients.
Goat's milk is often used in skincare products such as soaps, creams, lotions, and masks. When considering goat's milk products for your skincare routine, it's essential to choose high-quality, natural formulations. As with any skincare product, it's recommended to perform a patch test before using it extensively, especially if you have sensitive skin or known allergies. If you experience any irritation or adverse reactions, discontinue use, and consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional.
Yogurt is known to offer several potential benefits for the skin when used topically as part of a skincare routine. These benefits are primarily attributed to its natural composition of vitamins, minerals, and beneficial compounds. Here are some reasons why yogurt can be good for the skin:
1. Moisturizing: Yogurt contains natural fats and proteins that can help moisturize and hydrate the skin. It's especially beneficial for individuals with dry or dehydrated skin.
2. Exfoliation: Yogurt contains lactic acid, which is a type of alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA). AHAs are known for their exfoliating properties, helping to remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Regular use of yogurt can result in a smoother complexion.
3. Brightening: The lactic acid in yogurt can help brighten the skin by promoting cell turnover. This can be particularly useful for reducing the appearance of dull or uneven skin tone and dark spots.
4. Acne Management: Yogurt's antibacterial properties may help manage acne by reducing the growth of acne-causing bacteria. The probiotics in yogurt can also promote a healthy skin microbiome, which is essential for overall skin health.
5. Soothing and Calming: The cool and soothing nature of yogurt can provide relief to irritated or sunburned skin. It can help reduce redness and discomfort.
6. Anti-Inflammatory: Yogurt has anti-inflammatory properties that can help calm inflammation associated with conditions like rosacea or sensitive skin.
7. Antioxidants: Yogurt contains antioxidants, including vitamins C and E, which can help protect the skin from free radical damage and slow down the aging process.
8. Natural Cleanser: Yogurt can be used as a gentle cleanser to remove dirt and impurities from the skin's surface. It is particularly useful for individuals with sensitive skin who may be prone to irritation from harsher cleansers.
9. Probiotics: Probiotics in yogurt can support a healthy skin microbiome. A balanced microbiome is essential for overall skin health and can contribute to a clearer complexion.
To incorporate yogurt into your skincare routine, you can create homemade face masks or cleansers using plain, unsweetened yogurt. Here's a simple yogurt face mask recipe:
Yogurt Face Mask:
Ingredients: Plain yogurt (unsweetened and unflavored)
Instructions: Apply a thin layer of plain yogurt to clean, dry skin. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular skincare routine.
Ensure that you perform a patch test before applying yogurt or any new skincare product to your face, especially if you have sensitive or reactive skin. If you experience any irritation or adverse reactions, discontinue use, and consult with a dermatologist.
Shea butter is a natural fat extracted from the nuts of the African shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa or Vitellaria nilotica). It is a widely used ingredient in skincare and cosmetic products due to its nourishing and moisturizing properties. Here are some key characteristics and uses of shea butter:
1. Composition: Shea butter is primarily composed of triglycerides, with a high concentration of fatty acids, including oleic acid (40-60%), stearic acid (20-50%), and linoleic acid (3-11%). It also contains various bioactive compounds, vitamins (such as vitamin A and vitamin E), and antioxidants.
2. Origin: Shea trees are native to West and East Africa, and the nuts are harvested from the tree's fruit. The nuts are cracked open, roasted, and then mechanically processed to extract the shea butter.
3. Solid at Room Temperature: Shea butter is typically solid at room temperature but melts at body temperature. This property makes it easy to apply and absorb into the skin.
4. Moisturizing Properties: Shea butter is renowned for its moisturizing capabilities. It can help soothe and hydrate dry, cracked skin, making it a popular ingredient in various skincare products, including creams, lotions, and balms.
5. Skin Benefits: Shea butter is used to alleviate a variety of skin conditions, including dryness, eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis. It's also known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
6. Hair Care: Shea butter is beneficial for hair care as well. It can be applied to the hair and scalp to moisturize, reduce frizz, and promote hair health. It is commonly found in hair conditioners and treatments.
7. Sun Protection: Shea butter contains a small amount of natural sun protection (SPF 6-10), offering some protection against UV radiation. However, it should not replace dedicated sunscreen for prolonged sun exposure.
8. Natural and Organic: Pure, unrefined shea butter is often preferred in natural and organic skincare products due to its minimal processing and lack of additives or synthetic chemicals.
When purchasing shea butter products, it's important to look for high-quality, unrefined shea butter for the most benefits, as some refined versions may lose some of their natural properties during processing. Shea butter has a long history of use in Africa for both skincare and culinary purposes, and its popularity has spread worldwide due to its excellent skincare properties.
Elegant and attractive fragrance
Lather and massage all over the body. Rinse thorough with clean water.
Store at cool temperature place.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Stearate, PEG-7 Amodimethicone, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trideceth-10, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Goat Milk , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Yogurt Powder, Magnesium Nitrate, MaMethylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone.
1818 N CASE STREET
ORANGE, CA 92865, U.S.A.